Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Quick Head's Up...PLEASE READ!

Just decided to put an email link at the bottom of the right margin on this page. This will be for any requests you might have, as well as any contributions you wish to provide. For now, it will make both processes run a little smoother so that all requests and submissions are filtering through the same place. I just want to be able to keep track of who to credit for submissions and who to direct fulfilled requests to. Fair enough?

Also, I'll be experimenting with Sharebee hosting for the time being. If anyone experiences ongoing trouble with one of the uploads I've sent there, please let me know. I'm hoping this change will accomodate some of our international visitors who cannot access Megaupload. Cross your fingers!

4 comments:

KISSMAR said...

HELLO! THANK YOU FOR RISING WITH THIS HOSTING, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ALL THAT MORE PEOPLE GO DOWN YOUR BLOG, NEW PARAGRAPH YOUR WORK DOES NOT HAVE WASTE AS YOUR TIME, IS VERY GOOD, EXELENTE, WE ARE RECOMMENDING TO YOU FOR MANY(MANY PEOPLE) BLOG LUCK AND GRACES(THANKS)!!! REGARDS MARCELO.

fairplaybeach said...

Good idea... I couldn't find an email address before...

Anonymous said...

Great service. I had no problems with Sharebee. In fact I got to choose from various file hostings. Some of them had better d/l speeds than MegaUpload ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Great blog this, many fine rare albums.

As a contribution, here's something for pomp lovers. "Lion s/t" from 1982.

No scans though I'm afraid but good album.

http://rapidshare.com/files/47712773/Lion_-_st__1982_.rar

More to follow when I get time..

Cheers

Daz