Sunday, January 18, 2009

Re-Up Shoutbox

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I've added a shoutbox at the bottom right margin of this page. Since many of the older links on this site have either been deleted by nefarious blog trolls or have simply timed out, I'm proposing the usage of this new feature to resurrect dead links. Many of the albums posted here in 2007 and 2008 are no longer in my personal library. This is due to both a data loss and simple inventory control on my part. I encourage visitors looking for re-ups to make their suggestions in the shoutbox. It will provide some of the regular contributors here an opportunity to possibly fill your requests. Fair enough? Let's try this experiment and see if we can make it work. Keep your eyes peeled for a new posting this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep my eyes popped but I dont see the link...

is there any?

Anonymous said...

mm.... what do you call re-upping, exactly?

pow.r.rock said...

it seems like there is a growing need to create a shared community iTunes, the same way you can share over the same wifi, we should be able to allow others to share over the net.........love your blog

YOUR eternal life said...

re-upping is .... what the ! ???